There are several factors that affect Transport times:
- Varying pick-up times
- The total distance between pick-up and delivery
- Uncontrollable factors such as weather conditions, traffic, and truck maintenance
- Trip planning
- Generally, most coast-to-coast moves take between 10 and 14 days.
- Transit times up and down the coasts range from 3 to 10 days.
- Inclement weather, traffic, and truck maintenance may lengthen transit time, depending on their severity.
- Trip planning and route coordination is determined by current orders. For example, if your motorcycle is the last to load and the first to unload, the transit time will be drastically reduced. If your motorcycle is the first to load and the last to unload, the Transport time will be lengthened.